Android 1.6 'Donut' SDK is out!
Watch out for new APIs, functions, sub-routines and more ;D
New features added to the framework:
- Re-designed search-framework (allowing searching within applications, etc).
- Integrated "Text-to-speech" function (instead of installing a third-party library).
- An updated user interface for Camera, Camcorder and Gallery.
- VPN configuration options (allowing VPN connections to be made).
- New battery usage indicator (presenting individual apps power-usage).
- Accessibility framework (allowing for easy download and installation of accessibility-functions).
- Application-adaptation for different screen sizes.
- Integration with the new "Quick Search Box".
- Building gestures for your application.
- How to use the newly integrated "Text-to-speech" function.