1.8TB SATA3 in RAID-1 configuration.
I have now switched my ReadyNAS Duo v2 with a ReadyNAS Ultra 2 Plus, which is the business-edition of Netgear's 2-bay NAS boxes. Way better equipped for my needs.
- Intel Atom dual-core 1.5GHz (x86 instead of arm5 as in Duo v2)
- Dual Gigabit RJ-45 LAN ports
- 2 x USB 3.0 on back-panel (one over each gigabit LAN port)
- 1 x USB 3.0 on front-cover (for "backup"-button)
- 2 x Western Digital Caviar "Green" 2TB SATA3 hard-drives
What really makes it stand out is its ability to share iSCSI targets. Basically, it can share portions of its RAID-array as virtual hard-drives for Virtual Machines run either by for example VMware or VirtualBox on a server, or via a bare-metal hypervisor (ex.VMware ESXi, my personal favorite ;).
Extra functions in the Ultra 2 Plus compared to Duo v2, are for example the possibility for scheduled RAID-scrubbing and/or volume checking, to keep your RAID volumes clean and fixed :)